Becoming a Member of Saint Sophie Cathedral
Anyone interested in becoming a member at St. Sophie Cathedral, please speak to Fr. Volodymyr. In order to become a member of this parish, you must:
- be baptized
- complete the application form and pay the membership dues. The annual membership fees for a family is $280 and $175 for a single person
- Newly arrived immigrants are exempt from paying the annual membership fee for two years. Nevertheless, they are invited to make donations however large or small
- Membership dues can be paid throughout the year and are tax-deductible
- All members are eligible to participate and vote at meetings of the Parish
- All members who have fully paid their annual dues for the previous two years are eligible for election to the Parish Council
- As a member of St. Sophie Cathedral, you will be able to participate in the spiritual, cultural, educational and social life of the Parish
Completed membership forms can be dropped off at the Church on Sundays until 1:00 pm or left with any member of the Parish Council.
Membership fees are $280 for a family and $175 for a single person and should be paid at the beginning of the calendar year
Join us for fellowship coffee every Sunday in the Parish Hall following the Divine Liturgy.
For further information about membership, please contact Fr. Volodymyr at (514) 727-2236 or e-mail him at email@example.com.